Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

elecric blue

Here's a look of the day from last week! I had a day off, and spent it at home dressing up and taking pictures. This is me trying to be colourful… I've been talking about adding colour to my wardrobe for a year or two, and all I've got is couple of blue garments. Well, you have to start  somewhere.

I miss my old balcony - it was so easy to take good pictures there in perfect daylight! Our new home doesn't have a balcony, and it was far too cold to go outside to take pictures. So, unfortunately I couldn't get any good pictures of my make up this time - thanks to the not-so-good light inside. But there's more make up looks coming soon, hopefully with better pictures then!

Camera stand - one more things to add to my 'the best things ever invented'- list! It makes it so much easier and more fun to take pictures, you can take pictures anywhere you want and doesn't have to worry about where to put your camera! Can't wait till it's spring/summer and I can go outside to use it and take pictures anywhere!








16 comments:

  1. great make up and heir style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair colour with your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    Absolutely loving your hair and gorgeous makeup !!!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're so creative with yout makeup! And your hair is amazing!

    Joelyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiintoisa blogi sinulla, saa hyviä meikkausvinkkejä! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!! You have a lovely blog :)
    Nice post, i really like your hair, its amazing!1
    Take a look at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I love your blue and lace blouse, just gorgeous! Enjoy the summer. xo/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Päivitystä odotellen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful :)
    How about taking a visit there?
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com

    ReplyDelete

.. and come back again or subscribe to follow-up comments if you want to see what I reply to you! :)

I really appreciate every comment I get, and I always reply to everyone. Thank you! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails