I watched Michael James' Blue Black dramatic eyeshadow makeup tutorial, and wanted to do quite similar look. Instead of blue I used purple. I really like this look, this is actually something I could wear everyday. It's very simple and easy to do, and you can change the colours if you want.
Don't forget, blending makes perfect!
I really should wear this kind of dramatic make up more often. It made me feel so comfortable, and somehow super confident! In this picture I don't look so happy though but you can see my gorgeous wedges!
Ipehishere suggested that I'd take a picture of the products that I use to do my make up. I think it's a good idea, and I'm going to continue doing this from now on. But now I'm thinking.. Should I list these products here on the end of the post or at the beginning? Somehow I'd prefer if the close-ups were the last pictures, but on the other hand I don't know if I want to start posts with the products list... What do you think?
1) H&M - concealer
2) Bobby Brown - charcoal 12 black eyeshadow
3) H&M - Kitty Beach Party purple eyeshadow
4) H&M - Kitty Beach Party white eyeshadow
5) Luminelle - Péché mignon eyeshadow amande vanille
6) Wet N' Wild - kajal & eyeliner black black
7) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
8) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001
9) Grimas - eyeshadow rouge 544
10) Oriflame - beauty power curl mascara