Hopefully this tutorial is helpful and you like it! I enjoyed doing it. If there's any tutorials you'd like me to do, or any other suggestions for my blog, please let me know!
I actually really like this look. I wore this for the whole day. I've never used brown eyeshadows before, I have been more like a fan of black and bright colours. But this looks surprisingly good!
I'm also extremely happy about this Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette by H&M. The colours stay on very well! I wore this look for the whole day, even though I didn't fix it during the day, now after about 10 hours my make up is still exactly the same as it was when I had just applied it!
How to achieve this look:
Step 1: First apply foundation, concealer or whatever you want to use. Then apply light brown eyeshadow all over the lid.
Step 2: Apply darker brown eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye, and pull it towards the inner corner through the socket.
Step 3: Apply even darker brown, or little bit of black eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye, and blend it.
Step 4: Line the waterline and the upper and lower lashlines with black eye pencil.
Step 5: Fill in the brows with brown kohl pencil and highlight the brow bone with white eyeshadow.
Step 6: Apply mascara. If you want, you can add false eyelashes too.
The final look:
1) H&M - concealer
2) H&M - Kitty Beach Party light brown eyeshadow
3) H&M - Kitty Beach Party brown eyeshadow
4) Bobby Brown - charcoal 12 black eyeshadow
5) Wet N' Wild - kajal & eyeliner black black
6) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
7) Oriflame - beauty power curl mascara
8) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001
9) Markwins International - blush