Hopefully you like the tutorial! If you try this look out, I'd love to see the results! :)
How to achieve this look:
1. Apply primer, foundation or whatever base you usually use for your make up. Then apply white eyeshadow all over the lid.
2. Take a black eyeliner pencil and draw a line following your crease.
3. Take a brush and blend the colour outwards.
4. Apply black eyeshadow and blend the colour outwards. (instead of applying black now, you can use whatever colour you want!)
5. Add white eyeshadow to the brow bone and blend it with the black colour so there's no any harsh lines.
6. Line the waterline and the upper and the lower lashlines with a black eyeliner.
7. Apply mascara and fill in the eyebrows.
2) H&M - Kitty Beach Party blue eyeshadow3) Wet N' Wild - kajal & eyeliner black black
4) Bobby Brown - charcoal 12 black eyeshadow
5) Max Factor - False Lash Effect mascara
6) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
7) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001