Katjusha told me about the eyeshadow palettes you can buy on ebay. 88 or 120 eyeshadow colours.. And those palettes are so cheap! I really wish I could shop online.. But no, I don't have a credit card, I can't use paypal either. :/ So, I still have to stick to my Hello Kitty palette.
This look is what I wore when we went to see Eclipse.
Lovely Johanna passed on the award I gave her, and thanked me on her post. She called me "one of the best make up artists". WOW. I'm really flattered. Me, make up artist? I'm just a girl who has recently started exploring the wonderful world of make up, playing and experimenting a lot. Thanks Johanna, your sweet words mean a lot to me.
1) H&M concealer
2) H&M - Kitty Beach Party white eyeshadow
3) H&M - Kitty Beach Party pink eyeshadow
4) H&M - Kitty Beach Party purple eyeshadow
5) Wet N' Wild - kajal & eyeliner black black
6) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
7) Oriflame - beauty power curl mascara
8) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001
9) Grimas - eyeshadow rouge 544
10) Hello Kitty by H&M - strawberry love lipgloss
btw. I love Jeffree Star's new song Size Of Your Boat.