The movie was actually pretty good! The best out of the Twilight movies too.
There was few things I'd have done differently though:
-The part where they were in the tent and Jacob and Edward were talking, that should have lasted longer in the movie.. It's one of my favourite parts.
- Jacob & Bella's kiss didn't last long enough in the movie!
- At the end I'd have wanted Bella to tell Jacob how she told him in the book too; that the worst part of it all was that Bella saw it all in her mind, her & Jacob's life, what could it be if she chose Jacob instead of Edward. -Also, Edward is soooo annoying when he doesn't let Bella meet Jacob in the book and I'd have wanted to see more of that in the movie too.
Otherwise the movie was great! Not perfect, but no movie based on book could ever be perfect.
Of course there's one little thing that I'd change of the end of the book too. I'd want Bella to choose Jacob instead of Edward. I can't understand how could she say no to this brown-eyed handsome hot guy and want to spend rest of her life with some ice cold annoying vampire with ugly sideburns and very thick eyebrows! Are you wondering if I'm "team Edward" or "team Jacob" ? lol!
So.. When we got home, I decided to create some kind of Eclipse inspired make up look. I'm not extremely happy with this look.. I did it in less than 10 minutes without even knowing what to do, I had no specific idea in my mind, I just started playing with the colours I chose.
Orange (Victoria's hair)
Red (newborn vampire's eyes)
Glowing white (vampire's skin in the sun)
And can you see the vampire glow in my skin?
1) H&M - concealer
2) H&M - Kitty Beach Party orange eyeshadow
3) Markwins International - red lipliner
4) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
5) H&M - Kitty Beach Party brown eyeshadow
6) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001
7) Luminelle - Péché mignon eyeshadow amande vanille
8) Oriflame - beauty power curl mascara