John Galliano got his inspiration from flowers, as you can clearly see. I love how colourful this collection is, compared to many other autumn/winter collection. I think this is exactly what gloomy dark autum/winter season needs... Lots of colour and dramatic, fascinating shapes!
The models had inverted cellophane bouquet wraps on their heads, and gorgeous hairdos testing gravity..
The make up was geometric blocks across the models eyes in bright colours.
(all pictures above from www.style.com)
I also wanted to do a make up look inspired by the make up looks for this collection.
2) Laboratoires Contapharm - eye care maquillage white liner
3) H&M - Kitty Beach Party yellow eyeshadow
4) Ludinelle - violet des andes 09 khol pencil
5) H&M - Kitty Beach Party purple eyeshadow
6) Wet N' Wild - kajal & eyeliner black black
7) Bobby Brown - charcoal 12 black eyeshadow
8) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
9) Oriflame - beauty power curl mascara
10) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001
11) Markwins International - lipstick