Johanna asked me to do a wearable summer look for the beach. Maybe this look would be wearable beach look? At least it's very summery. Hope you like it!
I also sent this look as an entry for HeidiB's summer contest. Even though this is such a simple look and I don't think I have any chance to win (I read some comments and there's some really talented girls entering too!) but well.. you always have to try. :)
This is the lipgloss which I won from Nelliina's giveaway long time ago. I haven't used it a lot, because it didn't look good with my red hair. But now I'm free to use it! Love the pink colour, and the shine..
1) H&M concealer
2) Laboratoires Contapharm - eye care maquillage white liner
3) H&M - Kitty Beach Party yellow eyeshadow
4) H&M - Kitty Beach Party orange eyeshadow
5) H&M - Kitty Beach Party white eyeshadow
6) Ludinelle - khol pencil, brun syrien 04
7) Wet N' Wild - kajal & eyeliner black black
8) Ludinelle - blue kohl
9) Rimmel London - stay matte pressed powder 001
10) Grimas - eyeshadow rouge 544
11) Oriflame - beauty power curl mascara
12) We Care Icon - magnetic lips perfect shine lipgloss