Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

new hair & Tammerfest look

I got a new haircut a while ago. I had thought that I might want to grow my hair long again ... And what do do then;  of course, cut it short! Hahh. It's been about 6 years since my hair was as short as it's now. At first I felt a bit ... naked without my longer hair, but now I'm quite used it. Perfect hair for summer. I always wore ponytails at home, because it's much more comfortable, but now I don't have to because my hair is so short it feels like it's on ponytail all the time.

I wanted to try some bold make up look and different hairdo for Tammerfest, but what a surprise, it was a rainy day so there was no other option for hairdo than wear a hat... And, I was veeery tired so ended up with a simple make up look too.


I wore my black leggins sleeves and the purple dress and little vest that I've made, with those rose lace leggins. The colour of the day was obviosly purple, as I also had a purple hoodie as a jacket and purple scarf..

6 comments:

  1. love the purple color hun =]

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great with your new haircut!
    And your eye make up is as always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NANCYXO: Thanks hun :) It's my latest favourite colour!

    @weasel: THank you! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your hair looks cute! I love the outfit and the makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute haircut!

    And I so love that purple skirt of yours!

    ReplyDelete

.. and come back again or subscribe to follow-up comments if you want to see what I reply to you! :)

I really appreciate every comment I get, and I always reply to everyone. Thank you! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails