Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

update #3

Heyy everyone ! I'm here again, letting you guys know that I'm still alive, even though I've been absent lately!

There's been a lot going on lately ... School, friends etc. I've been super busy, and tired .. And I also have to take a little (or actually quite long break from blogging now!)  I'm going to London on Friday, and staying there for 4 months!! I'm doing my practical training there, I'll work in Minna Hepburn's studio!

I don't have a laptop or anything while I'm in London, so I won't be able to blog from there ... (and, I suppose there's going to be soooo many things to blog about when I come back in January, so don't know if I can get anything done then either, hahh)




So, here's few random pics and info of some things that've happened lately.

My friend Dille moved to Tampere to study, and I've seen him few times! It's so funny, he used to live about 800 km from me, he was my furthest friend from Finland.. And now he's the closest! Doesn't he look amazing with my pink net top and black nipple tapes! ;)

I wanted to go ice cream shopping.. And my brother took me on a motorcycle ride! It was my second time on motorcycle, and so scary...

My brother's fiance and Tommi baked me a cake while I was on a motorcycle ride with my brother!! Hehh.. They didn' use any recipe, they just made it .. There was meant to be a frosting too, but they were too impatient to wait until it has cooled enough, so the frosting melted ...   
The cake was delicious (even though it might not look like so), especially with ice cream! My mum is also going to bake me a real birthday/farewell cake on Thurday!
There was some anime convention in Tampere where Tommi went. He played Squalo, and the leather jacket he's wearing - it's made by me! :D Doesn't he look stunning ♥
Yeah, I also had my 19th birthday on Monday. Nothing special happened, I didn't have a party or anything .. Went to a bar with my dad on Sunday though, it was nice! Many free drinks.. And this one also had a sparkler in it! Didn't realise to take a picture of it while it was burning though ..
I also got a new haircut! Now my both sides are short! This is the side that used to be long! Yeah, that happens when I start to think about growing long hair again.. It just gets shorter!
And here's today's outfit. The leather skirt is made by me! Check out my lookbook!
I've also created a lookbook account, check it out! I love that site, so many amazing, inspiring stylish people there!

 If you miss me while I'm in London, you can message me on facebook or email me! ( jjonnah-@hotmail.com ) I might log in occasionally! And if you live in London, we could also meet up!


15 comments:

  1. Good luck in London.
    Your new hair look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new haircut, and hooray for going to London for 4 months! I'm sure you'll have a blast and enjoy your stay to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new haircut! Have a blast in London doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you wear the tie!

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour!!!!
    Super votre photos!!!!
    J adore
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frank-N-Furter bongattu! Nyt kyllä sait uuden lukijan ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. o my.....what happened to the cake??? hahaha...for sure it tasted better:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, your hair, your make up, very inspiring !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just left London for work, will be back though, hope that you have a blasts, it's one of the great cities. -xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thats so cool!!! Will definitely miss your posts for a while then...Good luck in London!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. zomg, you need to make me a skirt like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome photos dear !! the second photo is so stylish, i love that killer boots <3 both of you look stunning :D i love your blog <3 Merry Christmas :)

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @weasel: Thanks!

    @Pili: Thanks!! I definitely had a blast :)

    @Cydonian: Thanks! :)

    @NANCYXO: Thanks!

    @Angela: Merci!

    @chrissie: Mahtavaa ;D

    @Casual Chick: Hahah, I have no idea, I wasn't baking it.. Lol but it definitely tasted better than it looked like!

    @lady sélénite: Thanks very much!

    @Fashion Tales: London is the best :)

    @Orchid: Aww thanks!

    @Ae: Yeah I'd love to :D

    @Mitha Komala: Aww thank you <3 I'm glad to hear that! Going to check out your blog now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the masculine influences in your outfit, with the vest and tie. But it's so freakin' girly with the pink and the lace. I'm definitely feeling inspired.

    I miss your posts!

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

.. and come back again or subscribe to follow-up comments if you want to see what I reply to you! :)

I really appreciate every comment I get, and I always reply to everyone. Thank you! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails