My friend Siz did a 'to-do list' on her blog and I thought it was such a nice idea, and wanted to do mine too..
So, here it is, my to-do list for summer:
1. Go to gigs! At least every Jann Wilde's gig in Finland.
2. Sew something! Though first I need to buy a new presser foot for my sewing maching, I've somehow managed to lost it.
3. Experiment with make up! Practising makes perfect..
4. Photograph nature and everything. Even Finland can look quite beautiful in summer.
5. Blogging! In summer I'll have so much more time to do it.. Write new blogposts and also find new interesting blogs to read.
6. Go for a looong walks.. It's amazing, when it's just you listening to music and walking, in the middle of the night..
7. Go to swim. I very rarely swim even in summer, but I think it might be fun if my friend comes to the beach with me at night! I bought new cute bikini like two years ago, but I've worn it only twice..
8. Study german. I haven't had chance to study it at school anymore, and I'm starting to forget everything I've ever learned.. So I have to start learning it on my own!
9. Eat lots of ice cream. It's so lovely to sit in the sun, and eat ice cream..
10.Go shopping, make finds in the flea markets.. But, still trying not to spend too much money so I'll have some shopping money for my trip to London in October too.
11. Read books. Maybe it would finally be time to read some books I've never read before. I always keep reading my favourites over and over again but never try anything new..
12. Spend few weekends with family at our cottage in the middle of nowhere. I've kind of missed it!
13. Bake something. I've seen so many cute recipes in the internet, I want to try them!
14. Do nothing!! Be lazy, sleep, rest and relax... Enjoy some time on my own.
I guess these are the most important things to do in the summer! Only 3 weeks left till my holiday begins! I'm so excited. :)