My silver tunic was far too small for me so I decided to try if it could be used for something else .. and I turned it into a miniskirt. Unfortunately I didn't realise to take a picture of the tunic, but it was similar to my other tunic which I have picture of.
Well.. I didn't draw patterns or anything, I just cutted the tunic into pieces and started to sew. Even though I used all the fabric I got from it, expect the sleeves, I couldn't make it any longer skirt.
The satin - it's so difficult to sew!
Anyway.. I don't think I could ever actually be wearing this skirt..
Today I also took home from school the leopard hoodie I sewed there. It's much better made and more wearable than this skirt.. I'm going to show pictures later.