Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

You only live twice


Lately I've been spending too much time doing nothing. I'm always dreaming about the future.. or the opposite, thinking about the past.. I need to change this. I don't mean I should stop dreaming or forget about the past.. But what has happened, it was then, and I won't ever get those times back, no matter how much I wished. There's nothing wrong with dreaming but I just have to start living in this moment too!

I was recently talking with a friend on facebook, about our mutual facebook friend, how he's lucky enough to have life outside of facebook too, lots of friends and parties and stuff like that... And my friend said "yeah.. our life will be like that too, when we're living in London". ... Really? Are we going to waste all these years doing nothing until we move to London? What am I waiting for.. Why wouldn't I start living now! Life's too short for always doing nothing and just waiting for the future.. As Marc Almond sang,

 


"You only live twice,
or so it seems,
one life for yourself,
and one for your dreams"




So why not to take everything out of the both lives we have.. Enjoy living in this moment. Dream.. and make the dreams come true!

Well.. I've often thought about it.. But that's my problem, I'm always thinking of changing my attitude to life and doing something but it always remains only as a thought, I never actually do anything I've planned I would.. But now I've had enough of this.. I'll do something about it!

21 comments:

  1. that's so true.. I should start with my living right here 2 xD.. somehow I just do nothing .. and it isn't that what I want to do ;D

    I really should get rid of my lazyness.. I think that it is only laziness in my case ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably laziness in my case too.. We should get rid of it. Imagine, you're 70-year old and thinking about your life, what have you done.. "I used to do nothing.. And spend lots of time online.. And I watched TV too!" O_o Nooo.. I don't want to live a life like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD that's true that wouldn't be nice.. we have to do something before it is too late :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! And not just think about doing it but DO IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so true :D
    ... if it was so easy to start *g* xD but I'm sure we'll succeed with this plans ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's easy to start if you decide you'll do it! :D We'll succeed, I know it ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaH we can do it :P... ^^ we start now! :P xD and then we'll succeed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah :D now that I know I start studing at university... I somehow already started to change my life :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great :)) Do you know anyone from the university or is it all brand new for you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa everything's brand new xD... I don't even have a clue what to do on my first day O.o
    ... there's one girl I know but she studies a different subject... so I'm not sure if we meet...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soudns exciting :DD Isn't it great to start like a new life there! Everything brand new... Anything can happen =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah :) so exciting :D I signed in for some courses :D now I know two things to do on my first day :P movin in and visit the course :D *happy*

    ReplyDelete
  13. yaaay :) the first day is over.. Your uni life has started :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's true :D now I'm really glad about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) havin' something to do is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Indeed :) Though there's days when I couldn't be bothered to do anything..

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah a few days doin nothing are really good to relax and just be lazy :P

    ReplyDelete

.. and come back again or subscribe to follow-up comments if you want to see what I reply to you! :)

I really appreciate every comment I get, and I always reply to everyone. Thank you! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails